The Horse We Rode In On.

Here’s a non-partisan reason to support Obama. HE IS A KNOWN QUANTITY!!!!

If he is responsible for where we are, then he get’s credit for where we are going. EVERY INDICATOR SHOWS US HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON THE ECONOMY. Remember the economy….what this is supposed to be all about? Now some guy comes in with “some magic beans” and the distraction gains traction.

And they are discriminatory beans. Only 47% of us will get gas. The other 53% will just get bloated.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in And Our Biggest Problem Is....?. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s